The Erie Phenomenon of Gypsum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Erie Phenomenon of Gypsum

Gypsum, OH -- Once known as a small, quiet mining town several miles from Lake Erie, the town has recently been experiencing rather odd and strange occurrences by locals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:39 am

All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) IA.full._zpsytrbjbiaThe blonde girl sat on the edge of her bed and let out a small sigh. The sun was already out and strong. Although, Rayna could face it. She just didn't feel like it. It sucked so much putting on all those clothes, not that it was really hot. It was just the way everyone looked at her. She had told her father that she would be staying in. He had offered to stay, but she ensured him that she would be fine. He left after some convincing. After a moment, Rayna got to her feet and went down stairs to the kitchen. She reached into the refrigerator and pulled out the lamb that she had gotten the night before. Rayna had such a strong craving. She didn't bother to cook it, as she sat it down on the kitchen table. Her mind wondered if other kids was like this or if she was just some freak? Carefully, she picked the meat up with her hands, running her tongue over it, before taking a bite out of it. She would stare in silents, as she chewed. Every now and again her mind would wonder to the drug dealer's face, only to have her immediately start to cuss in her hand. In rage she would rip at the meat again.
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:54 am

All of a sudden, a little plush bunny would appear to be walking into the kitchen in a rather floppy and unbalanced manner, then fall on it's face as a small voice could be heard, though not seen, 'Rayn-lion has successfully hunted her prey!"

The bunny will appear to do an army crawl towards Rayna, 'But hungry Mr. Squiggles is hungry and it looks like lion is on the menu tonight!" Suddenly, the bunny will lunge and flail at Rayna's leg, 'RAAAARRRRRR!!!" A squeal of giggles will erupt suddenly as the bunny falls to the floor.

All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Maddy11
Back to top Go down
https://theeriephenomenon.forumotion.com
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:20 am

Rayna took another bite out of the meat, when she heard the little voice from the doorway. She didn't jump or show any sign of being scared. In fact she was use to the little ghost girl by now and had grown very attached to her. She couldn't help but laugh at the little girls words, putting the meat down and turned just as the bunny hopped on her leg. "Oh, Maddy-chan!You are so adorable. I am going to get you, Mr.Bunny. Then I will tickle your feet!" Rayna would pounce on the bunny and start to tickle its sides, before rolling onto the floor. " Maddy..come hug me..I haven't seen you in so long. Why are you been hiding from me?"
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:28 am

The little ghost girl would appear and put her hands on her hips with a slightly grouchy face, "His name isn't Mr. Bunny!  He's Mr. Squiggles!" She'd giggle though as her bunny was tickled, then happily run to Rayna, wrapping her little arms around the woman. The vampire would feel that familiar chill as the little girl hugged her, "Sometimes I get called away to the shadow place and that's where I go. Some places there can be dark, dark, DARK!  And some of the spirits are scary."

Once she was done hugging Rayna, she'd dance around the kitchen, "Mean scary teeth isn't here today! Mean scary teeth went to work! Since the sun is out, Rayn stays home with Maddy and Mr. Squiggles!"  Her eyes light up, 'We could go play outside on my swing set that daddy built!"
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:34 am

Rayna laughed at how sassy the girl's reply was. " Oh..forgive me..Mr.Squiggles." She would hold the girl close giving her such a big hug. " Well, I don't like it when you go away." Rayna admitted, as she watched Maddy dance and sing. She would tilt her head to the side. "Why do you call him that?" Soon, she was on her feet again. " Okay...let me get my jacket and umbrella." Rayna would take the last bite of lamb and slip the plate into the sink. She would turn and smile at Maddy, before moving to get her things. "Race you!"
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:03 am

Maddy danced about and made Mr. Squiggles dance with her, "I'm sowwy. I can't help it when I get called away."

She'd stop dancing a moment with a grin, 'Because when he threatens me for staining his clothes and playing with his work papers, he grits his teeth like this!" The small child would put on her best angry Daddy Fairchild impression.

She'd dance happily as Rayna went to gather her things, "Imma beat you this time, Rayn!!!" She'd vanish in a flash and appear where Rayna's items were, wearing the jacket over her head with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:25 am

"No fair..That is cheating!" Rayna said with a laugh and grabbed her things. She quickly opened the umbrella. Laughing again at the face Maddy would make. "Yea, sometimes you make him so mad..but for some reason I don't feel sorry for him." She smiled big and walked over to the swing. "Hop on and I will push you."
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:40 am

The little girl would cover her mouth with her hands and giggle, "If he wouldn't threaten me while I'm trying to make his things look prettier, I wouldn't have to make him mad!" She'd run out, dancing and skipping around the yard, then would hop on the swing, wiggling about to make herself comfy.

She'd look to the vampire a moment, 'Rayn, why do you always use an umbrella when you come outside?"
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:48 am

Rayna would give the girl a big push and look up to the umbrella. " Because I get sick in the sun light. The doctors said I have some kind of blood disease." She let a small sigh go and pushed the girl again on the swing. She would shake her head. " Well, I don't think you should stop. It's fun to watch him get upset."
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:54 am

Maddy thinks for a moment, "That's kinda like what happened with me. I had cancer and couldn't go in the light when I had chemo because I could burn easier." She'd frown, "It made me sad that I couldn't play on my swing set anymore."

She'd giggle and kick her feet about, her laughter like bells, 'I'm not stopping unless he does!"
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:32 am

Rayna giggles as the swing slowed down. She would bring her free arm around and give her another big hug. "Well, now you have me here and we can swing all that you want." She would then let go and push her again. "Maddy..What else do you think of mean teeth? " Rayna recalled what she had said to Chris the other day. "He seems so possessive over me sometimes..I wonder if that is just all in my head.."
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:03 am

Maddy swung her feet about, then stopped as Rayna came to hug her, "I like it when Rayn stays home with me." As she was pushed once more, she'd think a moment, 'Scary mean teeth is scary. I don't think he always understands Maddy or Mr. Squiggles."

Thinking another long moment on the second comment, she'd look to her, 'My mommy used to be possessive of me, too. I think...when mommies and daddies have sick kids, they feel the need to be more protective of them since they don't want to see them get hurt in the world."

She'd shrug though, then hop from the swing, 'What do I know though? I'm just a kid and have never had a kid, so I wouldn't know what it's like being on the other side of things." She'd giggle as she ran off to pick some wildflowers growing in a nearby field, "OOooooo! Pretty!!! Let's grab some to take inside and make flower crowns so we can be princesses!!!"
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 2:41 am

Rayna listen to the girl, deep in her own thoughts. She looked back, as Maddy jumped out of the swing. "I know you are just trying to make his day brighter. One day he might come around. " Rayna made her way up beside of Maddy and started to help her pick the flowers.
"You might still be a child, but you are sure smart." Rayna would stick a flower in Maddy's pretty honey colored hair. It was so sad that she had died at such a young age and was stuck in this world. A part of Rayna wondered what her mom and dad was doing now. " Maddy you are like the little sister I never had." She would say with an endearing smile. " I want to be here for you as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 3:23 am

Maddy giggled as Rayna stuck a flower in her hair and began to pick the flowers, "I never had a chance to go to school though. I can't be THAT smart! You're much smarter, Rayn!"

The little ghost child was beaming at this point, "You're like a big sister to me! I wish mommy and daddy could have met you." Maddy would hug Rayna tight and kiss her cheek, while holding an armful of wildflowers, then bolt back to the house, "Come on!!! Let's get these crowns made so we can be princesses!!!"
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:25 am

"Well,anything you want to learn. I will teach you." Rayna stood quickly with her hand full of flowers."Okay!" She said with a giggle running after the girl and back into the house. She would put her umbrella away and pull of her coat. "Maddy...where did you go." She called out, looking for her little sister. Rayna walked up to her room and sat on the bed, spreading the flowers out. They looked so pretty. "Do you think I will make a good princess?" She asked out loud, knowing that Maddy was there. Rayna started to weave the flowers together. " Tell me...Did you ever have any brothers or sister?"
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:33 am

Maddy's eyes would light up, "I want to learn EVERYTHING!!!" In the kitchen, Rayna would see a floating bouquet of flowers and hear giggling behind it. Suddenly, the little spectre would appear, "Here I am!!!" Her bouquet would go flying into the air as it temporarily was raining flowers in the kitchen for a short moment. "Oops. I got too excited." Grinning from ear to ear, she'd nod, 'You'll make the prettiest princess ever, Princess Rayn!" In a flash, Maddy had already begun to start weaving little flower crowns with her tiny fingers, "I had an older brother named Mason and a baby sister named Clara."
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:29 am

Rayna laughed at the flowers as they flouted to the floor. "How about I make yours and you make mine." She would grab some of the pick looking flowers, thinking it would look cute in her hair. "Well, I will teach you all you want to know. You just tell me what you want to learn." Rayna hummed a little song as they worked, only stopping to ask more questions. "What did your mom and dad do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:35 am

Maddy giggled with a nod, "Okay!" She began weaving quite the elaborate crown with a variety of different colors, ranging from pinks, blues, and purples. Giving a small nod, "Hmmm, I wanna learn about the stars and their stories. I like stories!" The little girl would begin to sing and hum to herself as well, then look up as she was asked a question, "Mommy worked as a bartender at a club in town and daddy worked at the lumber yard."
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:16 am

Rayna help up the crown after she was done and placed it on Maddy's head. "All done." She smiled in delight at how cute the girl looked. "Oh oh..Do you know any stories" She would ask, before her smile faded . "I didn't know my real parents.. I bet your family loved you very much and still do."
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:20 am

Maddy would hop up on a chair and crown Rayna with the flowers, "I now dub thee, Princess Rayn, ruler of all Flowerfeld!"

The little girl would hop down and think, "What kinds of stories? I'm hungry." She'd frown slightly, "The probably still do, but the living need to keep living. They can't let the dead hold em' back."
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:45 am

Rayna would do a small bob like a princess would do. "I don't know.Happy stories. I like them the best. We are the princess sisters." She laughed and did a little spun for the girl. It was just to be so carefree like this. "How about I make you something." She said turned in the kitchen. "What do you like?" She opened the cabinets and realized that they really didn't have much. "You are right...apart of me kind of hopes that my parents died. I don't like the idea of them giving me up, because they didn't want me.." She let out a small sigh. "Daddy never liked to talk about my real, folks."
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Maddy would grin and think a moment, then tell a story, "Once upon a time, there were was a lion and a bunny who wanted to be princesses. They decided to go in search of a crown. The lion went to school to look and didn't find much, but homework. The bunny looked in the kitchen, but only saw monsters. The lion looked in her bedroom, but only found stuffed animals. The bunny looked in the attic, but only found boxes. Finally, they decided to go search together and found their crowns in a field of flowers and became the prettiest of princesses!" She'd run off to the kitchen with Rayna with a nod, "What will you make me?"

Maddy nodded, "I don't think anyone would have been willing to have given you up, Rayn. Maybe the story is too painful for your daddy to talk about and that's why he never talks about it."
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:57 am

Rayna had managed to find peanut butter and crackers. She would make the girl some, making sure to make a note to get more kid like foods when she went out to the store. Rayna listened to the her story. It sounded like them but something was off. Rayna turned and placed the plate for crackers on the table, before pouring her a small glass of milk. " I like that story, but what about the monsters in the kitchen." Rayna would sit next to her little ghost friend and sat down the milk. "Maybe so.." Was the only thing she could say.
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:19 am

Maddy would take the plate, then sit on the floor and begin to eat the crackers, "What about the monsters in the kitchen?" She'd look up to Rayna innocently while licking the peanut butter off the cracker. After getting slightly bored, she'd take a cracker with peanut butter, then stick it right in the middle of her forehead with a giggle, "Hey, Rayn! Look! I'm a unicorn!"
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:16 am

Rayna laughed so hard at her. " Pretty Unicorn princess." She shook her head. "I mean..What monsters did the bunny see in the kitchen. Was the bunny not scared?" She wrap her finger around some of her long blonde hair and look about the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)   All the things she said  (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the things she said (5/14/2015 Morning-- CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next