The Erie Phenomenon of Gypsum

Gypsum, OH -- Once known as a small, quiet mining town several miles from Lake Erie, the town has recently been experiencing rather odd and strange occurrences by locals.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 3:18 am

Fauna didn't say anything, as the two boys chatted back and forth, as they rode in the car. Only nodding if something was said to her.She watched out the window as the scenery passed by. She took in everything that she saw. If it wasn't for her shy nature, she would have been asking them all the questions. There was so much that had changed for her. After all some time had passed and she had almost forgotten what it was like in this world.
When the car pulled up to the house and the boys got out of the car. Fauna froze...Wait..Why had they come here again? She had not realized it until just now. It was band practices and that meant going around his other mates. The image of the rock god, flashed in her mind, and she quickly threw her shawl over her head. Her hand would slap down the door lock. "T-re-ble... I st-ay he-re..Kay?" Her words seemed to shake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 3:31 am

Treble would giggle and shake his head, "That's nonsense, Fauna! With how much it's been warming up, the van will be stupid hot."

Both Catseye and Fang looked up from their instruments as Talon pulled into the drive, then watched as Treble talked to the shy girl. Catseye looked to her brother curiously and he'd give a shrug, then look to Fauna, "We have soda if you want some? And we have a few places for ya to sit while Treble practices with us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theeriephenomenon.forumotion.com
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 4:04 am

Fauna shock her head from under the shawl, as Treble tried to coax her out of the van. It would have been as hot as the fires of hell and she would have suffered through it. "B-ut..Peo-ple I-I..no k-n-ow. Laugh at Fauna..She c-can't talk like norm-al hum-ans." Her voice was so meek, that even Treble might have a hard time hearing her.

Then the offering was made. Something sweet. She knew what soda was and how good it was. Slowly, she pulled off the shawl, at the same time her hair would fluff up from the static. She nodded her head yes and with caution opened the door. She would cover herself back up with her shawl, using it as her security blanket. Fauna would keep her head down, as she moved close to Treble's back. She just knew the others wouldn't like her. It seemed like Treble was the only one that really had any patience for her. Even some of the other sophisticated changelings seemed to get annoyed with her easily. She could not really help that she was made this way. Down deep she longed to be like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 4:39 am

Treble would grin, "You know them. You met em' at the club this past Sunday. They were playing the instruments on stage with me. And they won't laugh at ya." His hearing was quite impeccable for a young boy his age. Being a werewolf probably helped with that factor.

Talon grinned as he brought her a soda, handing it to her, 'No need to be shy. We don't bite...much." He'd playfully nip the air and Treble would giggle. Catseye would wave to the girl with a small smile before beginning to strum at her bass. Fang got a small tuner out as he began to tune his guitar.
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 4:55 am

"Th-ey..bit-e??" She questioned in a whisper to Treble. After Talon had spoke. In the most elegant way, Fauna would snatch the drink from Talon's hands in case he tried to bite her. Her deer like bluish- green eyes would look at Cateyes, then to Fang. There was no attempt to move closer to them, but she did return a small wave. Fauna then would immediately plop down on the driveway.

Her eyes looked down at the can, as she tried her best to open it. "Tre-ble.." She whispered, holding the can up for him to open. "Peaz.." She gave him a smile, before pulling her knees up, and hiding her face in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 4:59 am

Treble giggled softly, "No, they don't bite, silly. He was just kidding." He'd chuckle, then once she sat down, he'd move to the keyboard and begin warming up.

Fang would take a break from tuning and walk over, "Here, I'll help." He'd take her can and pop the tab, then hand it back to her with a small smile. His eyes always seemed to have a strange sadness to them, even when she saw them performing Sunday night, the sadness was there.
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 5:19 am

The moment she heard his voice. She would feel panic rise within her chest. She didn't have time to pull back, because he had already taken her can in her hands. With a frighten face she would look up at her can, making a small screaming sound. It didn't stop until the can was back in her hands.

Then for a moment they locked eyes and her cheeks turned a deep crimson, bashfully she would look away, but the sadness in his eyes would stick with her. " Mmm..Tha-nk ew.." She manged to say, before scooting away from him with her can. She held it in both hands and took a big drink. Her knees would sway a bit as she did so, rocking her body. She would let a little burp out, only to giggle a little at herself and the way the soda tickled her nose. It had been so long since she had, had it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 5:25 am

Fang's eyes would widen confusedly as the small scream came from the woman. Slightly panicked, he'd look to Treble as if for an answer. Treble simply laughing nervously, scratching the back of his head, "She's, uh, not from around here." As the girl stopped once the can was back in her hands, Fang would still look completely confused as to what had just happened.

Catseye would giggle, "I don't think I've ever seen Fang so dumbfounded." Fang carefully walked away, not wanting to startle the woman anymore as he picked his guitar up and began playing once more.
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 5:50 am

Fauna held the can up to her mouth, swishing the liquid around, and puffing her cheeks out. Then she would shallow. She did this a few times as they started to play, until something caught her eye. She sat her can down and effortlessly sprung to her feet.

Her every movement was full of grace, like she was gliding on the air. Her small hands wrapped around the small plastic bucket and gentle pulled it out. She knew what this was. It was colored chalk. Fauna held the bucket up. "May I-I.." Her feet would step on one another as she asked. She really wanting to use them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 5:56 am

Talon would seat himself at his drums and lash out a rather impressive drum solo as he warmed up. Catseye grinned at the girl's question with a nod, 'Of course. The driveway is all yours."

Treble looked up a moment with a grin, "Your crayons and sketchbook are in the van, too, if you want them. ...Though don't use them on the driveway." He'd chuckle softly as he began to key the chorus to a song the band had recently been working on. Fang curiously watched her as she moved to the driveway, then glanced to Treble with a small whisper, 'So what's her story? She's so child-like. It's as if she's still learning to explore the world."

Talon grinned as he whispered, "Well, she's either high on drugs or maybe high on life. I'd guess the second."
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 6:07 am

She would let out a happy squeal like noise and head back to the spot on the driveway. She sat the bucket down and grabbed her things from the band. The innocent girl would get lost in her own world as the band would start to play. She would from there start to draw the music or what the music sounded like to her. Every now and again she would stop, only to roll around and look up at the sky. Her hands would come up and reach as high as they could.

She sometimes would do a handstand and hold it for as long as she could, before flipping back over to stand. She dances and spun, then would go back to drawing. Sometimes she would look up and around, like she was expecting someone to stop her. "Dumb-found-dead.." She would mutter, not really sure what the word meant. Once or twice she would glance up to the others, trying not to look to long at Fang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 6:17 am

The band almost seemed more distracted and curious watching the girl than playing, amused with her innocent nature. Though as she started to do a handstand, Treble nearly panicked and began to cringe in fear of her shirt possibly falling and exposing her. Thank, Gaia, it didn't ,but it sure came damn near close.

Catseye would chuckle as she heard the girl repeat the word, "Pretty much sums him up, Fauna!" Fang ignored Catseye and kept playing his guitar and singing.
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 6:34 am

After a few more spins and what seemed like gymnastic moves. Fauna would be done with her drawing. " Tre-ble.." She would stand on her tip-toes, twisting her shirt in her chalk covered hands. Some how she had managed to get chalk all up her arms and on her face. Even the tip of her nose wasn't safe.

" I-I made t-the muizic. " She said shyly, as she swayed again. "Itz how I-I feel when yo-u, all p-p-lay" She seemed to have a hard time getting out the last part of her words, but she got it. Fauna would then hide her face in her shawl and giggle. She hoped so much that they liked it, especially him with the sad eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 6:42 am

The band nearly dropped their instruments when she called to Treble. Catseye set her bass down and walked over, "Holy shit. You just drew this??? Damn, this would have taken me hours!" Treble clapped his hands excited, 'This is amazing!" Talon got up from his drum set with a grin, "Damn, maybe we should have you design our next album cover. We could pay you, ya know?"

Even Fang wandered over curiously, a small smile appearing on his lips, "That's pretty good, Fauna."
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 7:46 am

She clapped her hands in so much joy. So happy that they liked it. She was starting to warm up a little to the group. "Not hard. I use my i-magein-aston and sound of mus-zic.. F-fangs.." She would pat her throat. "vo-ice. "

She shook her head a little in a yes. "y-ou make to." Saying it like she couldn't have done it without them. Lovingly, she would look down at it and her smile would fade into a frown. Her doe eyes would then drift up at the sky. "Rain.." She spoke so softly, as a drop hit her cheek. The sun had been hot enough, that a thunderstorm had started to roll in. Her hands once again touched the sky and she spun as the rain started to really come down. For a moment she danced again, until the thunder and lightening hit. Fauna jumped, letting out a scream, and ran for the nearest person.

Fang would find the trembling girl's face buried into his chest, while her hands gently held onto his shirt. "N-n-n-o-o.. " The sound was a dark reminder of the times spent in the stables. When she was not allowed to roam the garden in the rain. Never was she allowed in the rain. It would damage her beautiful coat and cause rain rot. She recalled the sound of the storm and how scared it made her feel. She had no one to comfort her, and was so alone, trapped in a small stall

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Fri May 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Treble grinned. "It looks so awesome, Fauna." As she mentioned Fang's voice, he'd sheepishly scratch the back of his head, "It's not all that amazing."

Catseye chuckled softly and pulled out her cell phone as she noticed the rain. Snapping several shots of the strange girl's drawing, she'd pocket her phone again as the rain began to fall. The band watched her as she danced in the rain. They began to move back to their instruments as the lightning cracked and Fang found a sopping wet Fauna hiding against her. He looked slightly scared and nervous as if dealing with something incredibly fragile. Catseye chuckled and grinned, "Looks like you might have a crush, Fang."

Fang turned a soft shade of red as he looked to Catseye, "Umm, I... I think she's just scared of the thunder." Treble smiled softly to her, "No need to be scared, Fauna. The thunder won't hurt ya."

Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 1:47 am

For the moment she clung to him. He smelt so pleasant. Fauna felt safe being this close to him, then she would hear Catseye's voice. Fauna jumped back from Fang and they would lock eyes again. His sad eyes would see the fear in hers. She had just realize what she was doing and the embarrassment washed over her. Her pink lips parted slightly, as if she was going to say something, but the thunder struck. It startled her so much that Treble's words didn't reach her.

Like any other frighten animal, Fauna would turn to run down the driveway, and into the street. Suddenly, a car would come to a screeching stop, but just before it could hit her. She would jump up and crouch land on top of the hood. Quickly, she stood and bounded from the car. She was very fast and agile for a human girl. With another graceful leap, she would glide over neighbor's fence, and disappearing behind the house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 2:12 am

Their eyes would lock a moment as Fang looked to her, still not knowing what to do since he wasn't usually used to much human contact. He was usually completely clueless when it came to realizing how many girls were crazy about him. As she bolted, Treble eyes would widen, "Fuck! I need to get a leash for that girl! Guys, we have to catch her!"

The band nearly fainted as she nearly got hit by a car. Dropping their instruments, all four would bolt, running after her, though it was Fang and Treble that proved to be faster runners as they were tailing right behind her. They'd both soon jump over the fence, darting behind the neighbor's house.
Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 3:13 am

Fauna made her way across yards, jumping a few more fences. She had to run, had to get away from the sound of thunder, away from the feeling of embarrassment. She was able to run now, not trapped in a stable, or garden. She would veer into some tress, that she thought would be a forest, only to find railroad tracks on the other side.

Fauna would attempt to cross them. She made it past the first set, but when coming to the second. Her foot would get caught in between the boards. She would fall and land on a broken glass bottle, twisting her ankle. Still, like a wondered deer, she would try to run, only to fall again. Her eyes started to fill with tears as she curled into a ball. She could hear the sound of footsteps coming. "N-o..I- have t-o r-r-un." She covered her face with her bloody arm, making the aware of the wound. "H-e will c-ome g-get m-e..p-put m-e ba-ck i-n st-all " She shivered all over like a little lamb, as she sobbed. "I-I wa-nt t-o see my mom-m a-gin. Be- sa-fe."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 3:32 am

Surprisingly, they were able to keep up with her quite well. Fang was a bit out of breath once he reached her, though Treble was used to running places. Fang looked directly at her, his face stern, "Don't you ever do that again! No one is going to put you back in a stall."

Treble knelt down beside her, taking a look at her arm, "You can't ever return to your mom, hon. You're safe here with us."

Fang looked at Treble, getting confused as hell, "Where exactly did she come from and why does she think someone is coming to put her in a stall? And why can't she ever return to her mom?"

Treble only had to say five words, and instantly Fang's irritation would turn to pity, "She came from the Hedge." The homeless kid continued, "She thinks her owner from the Fae world is coming to get her, even though she has a pack of garou protecting her that wouldn't dare let a Fae reclaim her. And you know well why she can't return to her mom." Fang frowned slightly, "Yeah... Sorry, Fauna. But please don't ever do that again..."

Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 am

Her beautiful face would look up at Fang, as the tears stained her cheeks. She was surprised at how he scolded her. His words along with Trebles, only made the tears fall more. " I-I'm s-orry.. I no h-hel-p h-ow I fe-el. Al-ways sca-red..A-lon-e. a bur-den t-o Tre-ble..Op-al..n-ow Fa-ng and fri-ends"

She slowly sat up, putting her hand on the wound, trying to stop the blood. " Ru-nn cause m-y he-art h-urts. Uni-corn.si-de.te-ll m-e..r-un." She would lean over and weep more, holding her wound to her. Her rain soaked hair stuck to the side of her face as tears mixed with rain. "N-o mor-e fam-ily.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 4:39 am

Well...Fang felt like a giant dick. Sighing, he'd look to the sky, failing at finding just the right words to say. Finally he'd look down at her, his voice soft, "Fauna...I used to feel alone. I don't have anyone in my family left. My mom's in jail. Talon and Catseye were the one's that took me in. I felt like I was a burden...still do sometimes, but I know my friends don't think so. And friends can be some of the best family you can find in this lonely world."

Treble looked at her, "Fauna, you technically have family. You're kin to the garou. We may not be immediate blood relations, but you're a part of us, so you should know better than to think you're alone. You're no one's burden. When people get mad or upset at you, it's usually because you scared them by doing something and they're trying to teach you the right thing to do since you've been away from your kind for so long."

Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 4:56 am

Fauna sniffed back the tears and looked back up. With the back of her hand, she would wipe some of the tears from her eye. "F-an-g..fe-els li-ke me? W-hy h-e h-as s-ad e-yes.." Her head would drop again, as she listened to Treble. She thought for a moment, and chewed on her lip, before she spoke. "Tre-ble b-e m-y bro-ther?" She would give him a weak smile, as she looked back up at him.

" A-nd F-fang my fri-end?" Her eyes then drifted up to him, still wearing the same smile. She would then try to get to her feet, only to stumble when she tried to stand on her foot. She would lose her balance and start to fall back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HST Keiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 am

Fang gave a nod, "I once was left to a world that could have cared less about me, until I realized how many caring friends my mother had before she was taken from me." Treble paused a moment, but gave a nod, "Yup, I can be like your brother."

Fang gave a small nod to answer her. As she began to stumble and fall, he'd gently grab hold of her wrist and pull her back, letting her find her footing. He'd release her and begin walking back to the house, "Better get back. It's already too late to continue with practice since Catseye will need to head to the library soon to help her mom."

Treble playfully took one side of her shawl and tied it to her wrist, then walked to the other side and tied the other side of the shawl to his wrist, "There! A makeshift lead for now, until we can get a good harness for ya!"

Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    Sat May 16, 2015 6:32 am

" M-om s-ounds li-ke nic-e la-dy" Fauna's face turns such a deep shade of red, when he caught her. Shyly, she would look away again. She really liked him more now that she knew, that they seemed to be more alike. It only watered the bud that grew inside her heart.

Bloody or not she would put her arms around Treble, giving him a hug. She felt better for the most part and her smile would show them that. "Ne-ver lea-ve Fau-na lone f-or long.. It make m-e soooooo s-ad." She gave a little giggle. Fauna was about to bound of after Fang, until she felt the lead around her. She looked down at it in a frown. "Nat n-ot fun-ny.." She gave him a half pout, half scowl. Still, she didn't try to protest it. Carefully, she would start to walk with a limp. " I-I su-re..me-ssed up th-is ti-me..B-ut so-me tim-e fe-ar t-o gr-eat.." She shook her had yes, stepping down on her hurt foot. She let out a small whining sound, trying her best to act tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    

Back to top Go down

The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next