The Erie Phenomenon of Gypsum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Erie Phenomenon of Gypsum

Gypsum, OH -- Once known as a small, quiet mining town several miles from Lake Erie, the town has recently been experiencing rather odd and strange occurrences by locals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 7:41 am

Fang would give a small nod as he walked back, "Yeah...she was a nice lady..." The sadness in his eyes returned as he walked on.

Treble giggled as he'd hug her, then ripped his shirt to wrap the shred around her gash, "I don't have much money...but we'll need to take you to the town doctor to possibly get that stitched up so it can heal." He'd put his hands on his hips and give her a look, "No, it's not funny. I can't risk you bolting again and getting hit by a car this time since our family will take a piece out of my hide if you get hurt! You need to work on getting over that fear. You have an army of folks that are here to protect you."

Noticing her limping, he'd scoop her up in his arms and carry her back. As they arrived back at the house, Talon and Catseye would jog up as the girl spoke, "Fauna, don't scare us like that again. If a sound ever scares you, just run in the house and hide. You could have been killed by that car, hon."

Back to top Go down
https://theeriephenomenon.forumotion.com
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:10 am

Fauna fell silent as Treble talked. She did however make a little surprised sound when he picked her up, just a little squeak. Then she was smiling again. "I-I t-o hea-vy." Her smile sunk into a frown. Money..she knew what that was and knew that they had none. "Y-ou say like it ea-sy. H-e hau-nts m-y dre-ams. B-ut, I d-o fe-el save.Tre-be and F-Fang s-strong" Her head would rest on his shoulder and chest. The rain had started to chill her and his body warmth was nice. "Wa-rm.. Treble." For the first time she said his name without a stutter.

Fauna drifted in and out of sleep, until they got back. She looked up at the other two. She blinked for a  moment, then smiled. "Ew two fri-ends too.. li-ke Fa-ng. Kee-p Fau-na fro-m-m b-eing lone-y an-d ne-xt ti-me I wi-ll b-e tuff and not s-s-cared." She nodded her head with the brightest smile. She would then shake her no. "F-fauna t-to s-smart f-or c-car."
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:24 am

Treble didn't seem to have trouble carrying her as he held her close to him, "Nah, you're not too heavy." The young boy looked to her, frowning slightly, "If only you knew what us garou go through to keep you kin safe. More than half of us suffer from PTSD and battle constant nightmares, dear. It's the kin we have to stay strong for though." He'd smile as she said his name without the stutter, pulling her closer to his form.

Catseye shook her head and Talon grinned, "Come on. Hop in the van and I'll give you both a ride to the doctor." Fang looked up, "I'll come along since I can help pay for the visit if need be."

Back to top Go down
~Maelyn~

~Maelyn~

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:37 am

She let a small sigh go, when Fang said he would pay. "O-nce I-I c-can t-talk right..I-i ill get j-job. P-pay ew back..I-i ca-use t-o m-much t-trouble."

"W-hy ke-ep k-en s-save?" She asked as Treble put her in the van and everyone loaded in. She would quickly snuggle close to Treble, as the van started. Again she would start to fall asleep, her head would nod off into his lap.
Back to top Go down
HST Keiko
Admin
HST Keiko

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:46 am

Fang shook his head, "Don't worry about it." Talon unlocked the van as he hopped in the driver's seat and Fang hopped in the passenger seat. Catseye moved everything in the garage and closed it, but grabbed Fauna's crayons and sketchbook. Treble hopped in the back of the van with Fauna, sitting her down on the floor of the van as Catseye hopped in.

Talon would start driving downtown, heading to the library first. Treble looked to Fauna as Catseye hopped out, "Kin are what gives us some bit of normalcy in the crazy life we lead and also carry on our line by providing us with family and little one's. The majority of them keep house for us while we're on dangerous missions. Some even treat our wounds and keep us fed."

Once they arrived at the doctor's, Talon would park the car as Fang would hop out and help Treble get her inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)    The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way that I am. (5/15/2015 Evening --OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2